[SDL] Linux numlock?
Mark Sibly
2017-04-08 23:31:18 UTC

The 'numlock' modifier for linux seems to be inverted.

If I start an app with numlock physically 'on', keydown events report
numlock 'off' in keysym.mod.

If I start an app with numlock physically 'off', keydown events report
numlock 'on'. TextInput events for numbers are also generated with numlock
physically 'off'.

Bye!
Mark
Mark Sibly