[SDL] SDL MAILING LIST IS SHUTTING DOWN...
Ryan C. Gordon
2017-05-23 17:26:41 UTC
tl;dr: it's time to make an account on https://discourse.libsdl.org/ if
you want to keep being part of the mailing list.

We are making the final moves to Discourse and closing this mailing list
down. If you still haven't moved over there, you can make an account at
your earliest convenience at https://discourse.libsdl.org/ ...if we made
an account for you automatically when importing list archives, you can
just click "forgot my password" when logging in to take control of it.

We will be sending invite emails to all addresses on this mailing list
that haven't yet made an account. If you already did (or don't intend
to), you can ignore it.

Once you make an account, if you want to keep using it as a mailing list
exclusively, you can! Just go to
https://discourse.libsdl.org/my/preferences/emails and click the
"Mailing List Mode" checkbox, save, and (optionally!) never visit the
website again. All posts will be mailed to you like a mailing list, can
be replied to like a mailing list, and emails to
***@discourse.libsdl.org will start new topics, just like a mailing
list! Unlike a mailing list, you can switch back and forth from email to
the web interface, depending on what's more convenient for you at the
moment.

We hope to make the usual mailing list address funnel into Discourse,
but you will still need an account or no mail will be sent to you or
accepted from you.

Any problems? Email me directly and I'll fix you up.

Go get yourself set up: https://discourse.libsdl.org/

Thanks!

--ryan.
Jeff Post